Monday, June 26, 2006

Meme... I've been Tagged!

I don't normally do this on *this* blog, 'cause I save this one for my "Christian musings"... (I have a separate blog for my fun stuff! lOl). But, I've been "tagged" by my online blogging friend, Andy, so here goes, anyway -- thanks, Andy! ;o)

---------------
4 Jobs I've Had


  • photographer's assistant

  • Zeller's employee

  • greenhouse shipper

  • factory worker



4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over


  • Save the Last Dance (starring Julia Stiles)

  • Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

  • A Walk to Remember

  • Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves



4 TV Shows I Love To Watch


  • Alias (and I'm soooo bummed that it's over!!!)

  • Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I bawl every time! LOL)

  • Lost

  • A Baby Story



4 Places I've Been On Holiday


  • North/South Carolina, USA ("Heritage USA")

  • Disney World - Florida, USA

  • Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

  • Muskoka, Ontario, Canada



4 Websites I Visit Regularly (non-blog)



4 of My Favorite Foods


  • Pizza (with Garlic dipping sauce on the side!)

  • Wendy's Bacon-Mushroom Melt

  • Harvey's Cheeseburger

  • my Dad's spaghetti :o)



4 Places I'd Rather Be


  • at the beach

  • visiting my Dad

  • in Chapters (bookstore)

  • shopping (anywhere'll do!)



4 People to Tag


  • Debi, @ "Caught Between Worlds"

  • Nancytoes@ "Bookfoolery & Babble"

  • Heather@ "A High & Hidden Place"

  • Nat@ "In the Spring It Is Dawn"



2 comments:

Andy said...

Nice - glad you joined in the zaniness! I'm with you on Alias - I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lost is definitely cool, and Extreme Makeover Home Edition just missed my cutoff...

twiga92 said...

Yay! I've been tagged! I'll have to do this at home.